Sheep that produce wool for Aclima products are:
- Freedom from thirst, hunger and malnutrition.
- Provision of appropriate comfort and shelter.
- Prevention, or rapid diagnosis and treatment of injury, disease or infestation with parasites.
- Freedom from distress.
- Ability to display normal patterns of animal behavior.
- These animal rights are assessed by qualified inspectors and audits are by third party auditors.
- You can be assured that when buying an Aclima product, you are not only purchasing something that is made from a natural fiber,
but also has been produced in a humane manner.